So I'm now two months in my new $DAYJOB. I've configured my machine, a Fedora 35 upgraded to 36.
- Firefox - deals with most of my work related apps and needs - I use google as the search engine.
- Firefox nightly for all the rest of my browsing, I use DDG right now as the search engine.
- I have thunderbird to read emails of course.
- Zoom because that's what work uses.
- Signal desktop.
- Hexchat to be on IRC.
- Gnome's Feedreader to follow a few blogs.
- VMware to run an ubuntu image because of work ( a vpn that comes only packaged for ubuntu , oh and FreeBSD 11:-) )
at the command line level I installed docker-compose and will try to use podman if I can. I've installed ansible and vagrant (but the later is currently broken).